Academy of Sales provides sales apprenticeships and traineeships nationally for young people looking to develop a career in sales. Additionally, Employability Sales Skills Training is provided in schools.
We are a team of successful, experienced sales and training professionals delivering intensive 12 week sales training for ‘new recruits’ via apprenticeships and traineeships. 12 month programmes (for 15 days) are designed specifically for existing employees.
Our message to businesses is simple….. we can:
Find you the best, undiscovered young sales talent, boosting the economy and your productivity, whilst together we reduce youth unemployment
For the 965,000 16 to 24 year olds currently out of work* we help them to make that vital transition from education into work, improving their lives and career aspirations, regardless of their background. (*Source UK Parliament)
We do things differently here at the Academy of Sales:
• We train under 24’s intensively – in-depth 12 week course before entering work
• We select rigorously – psychometric testing and challenging interviews ensures exceptional quality
• We combine developing a winning mentality and a positive commitment to sales as a long-term career, with the ‘core sales skills’
• We draw on the experience of top sales professionals and qualified occupational psychologists, with proven expertise in training young people
• We provide both highly realistic experiential activity, and ‘on the job’ work experience, to ensure quality recruitment
• We use our market-leading technology to map, monitor, assess and provide diagnostic support for a trainee’s sales progression across every aspect of sales.
You can help us to inspire future sales leaders, challenge perceptions, and make sales the career of choice.